View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:13 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: how will the new data plans affect the new iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
Apple does a masterful job at marketing and hardware. No doubt about it. Heck, I even own a macbook and I love it. But when it comes to the Iphone, I just don't get the hype. They could polish a turd and tell you it looks better in HD and people would buy it. Mainly Apple fan boys though.
The best resolution a smartphone has ever had and will have for some time, an insane ppi, a faster than snapdragon chip that is twice as efficient with power, they same glass they use on helicopter windshields on the front and back, stainless steel band to hold it in, I'd say Apple is delivering, it's just that people can't get past their bias enough to actually look at the product and give an objective judgment. This phone could literally shoot out hundred dollar bills and get Angelina Jolie calling your house and people would still by saying "Screw iCrap and their stupid iFans"