View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc_osiris View Post
For the love of God, can someone tell me how to fix EnergyROMs continuing problem with Bluetooth Headsets (hangup still does not work)

I want to use EnergyROM but have been unable to do so SINCE January. I try every new version hoping for the best and I am constantly disappointed.

I know this is a problem for others as well.

The strange thing is that Bluetooth headsets work perfectly with every other chef's ROMs (Big's, Mighty's, and Timberwolf to name a few), but EnergyROM has had this ongoing issue since January. (In January, a solution came out that other chefs implemented. Previously, the problem was universal on TP2.)

Please someone PM me with a solution or better post one.
Have you tried installing the Sprint Stock Bluetooth DLL's... Maybe it will work for you. I don't have any issue with my BT headset and I am running ENRGZ rom as it is with the BT drivers he has in it by default. I think that the BT issue people keep having is only happening on certain headsets and is probably because of a different driver set that nrgz is using for BT.

I attached the Stock Sprint BT DLL's cab... Make sure your BT is "ON" before installing or it will prevent BT from turning on after you reset.

Let us know if this helps or not. Thanks
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.