View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:00 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM *beta*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I have a suggestion on building the ROM. I think you are using the same kitchen I did which had an option to put certain apps in an alternate location that allows the user to uninstall them. I played around with that some and put the Sprint apps there which allowed me to uninstall them if I wanted after a reboot.

You could put the apps that some might want to uninstall there as well as any custom apps you add.
yes....the apps that I added were placed in \data\app & can be uninstalled easily. Depending on the response on the Sprint apps being removed, I may put them there also, for easy removal.

thanks