View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:05 AM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

I agree. I'm going to give Windows Mobile "one try" with Windows 7. I feel like i owe it to them and to our company of which we've invested alot of money in the Windows environment. Now i'm just waiting to see what "super device" replaces the TP2. With the mogul there was an obvious and only upgrade to Tp1. Same going from Tp1 to Tp2. Now there is no obvious successor yet for the TP2 as Android has come into the market pretty strong.

We will probably wait till late fall/winter when Win7 phones are out and look for a keyboard phone that is possibly 1.5ghz with all the goodies. If nothing really gets me, or if i find out any thing bad about Win7 that makes me cringe, i'm going to give Android a try at some point. i think all of us that didn't go EVO are mainly in this boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Good to see you pop in Mike...whatever you choose I am sure its going to be top notch...I as well am in the same boat and I will wait to see what pops up...the Incredible is ok but who knows...

The HTC Desire does look pretty nice...just gotta think about being a droid...ehhh...we shall see...

Radio: 2.35.00WF