View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:40 AM
frazell
Regular 'Geeker

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check my math: Cost to move from a TP2 to an Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
the $5 no auto pay fis a lil shaddy IMO, Sprint should be applying it onto the account every month if the payment isn't received by the due date...
I hate to auto pay things and I'm scared to call Sprint to have it lifted because they might mess up my account....
in almost 4 yrs of Sero I have maybe called 5 times (each time was a horrible experience until I talked to cs rep from the US)
The fee is levied because you have a spending limit on your account. From what I'm told they review spending limit accounts every 18 months and pull them off if you history is good enough.

I'd say ensure all your payments are on time or setup auto pay for a while and see if it falls off...

I had a spending limit when I joined Sprint about almost 2 years ago. Mine dropped off in January just as they instituted that fee so I'm exempt.

But hopefully that helps...
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail