View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check my math: Cost to move from a TP2 to an Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemoo View Post
right now, sprint is riding the wave of excitement and getting people to pay extra for 4G. soon that will go away when more and more people decide to hold off on the phone because they do not want to pay extra fees. Also, before i buy the phone, i would wait as they are going to address the battery's deficiencies soon. it is not strong enough to support the phone and it's accessories and programs through the day. it tends to be dead by noon on a normal work day. hope this helps.
gotta disagree with you. The "premium data" add on fee is probably not going anywhere until the competitors get LTE up and running. I'm guessing that fee will pertain to all 4g devices going forward.
Until battery technology improves, battery life will be an issue. These devices can't be thin and have an extended life battery. And the screen sucks some serious juice.