View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:10 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovadelickun View Post
Anyone else have problems with syncing to an Exchange server? I'm not sure if its on the Exchange server side of things or not, but it works fine with the "unofficial Sprint rom 3.16" but I've tried the last couple builds of No2Chems's NueROM 2.0 (5039-5041) as well as DCD's with no luck.
It connects, but quickly stops, giving an error "Activesync encountered network problems or an internal server error while synchronizing" Support Code: 0x85010015.
Googling that support code, it seems the exchange server is missing something.. (error 404)
I've searched these forums, but don't see anyone else with this problem.... Could it be that with WM 6.1, the exchange server needs to be updated to use direct push?
The other PPC6800's here don't have a problem connecting, but they are not running any of the custom roms.
Thanks for any suggestions !
this is a problem with your mail server, you need to reinstall client access role and make sure owa authentication is enabled. make sure you are running sp1. this is due to a bug in wm6.1 autodetection