View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My...GOD! Phone is CONSTANTLY turning itself off at random, any help!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Just a note

I use Li-po batteries in my RC Helis, both 2 and 3 cells, our phones use a single cell Li-po battery, ( Lithium polymer ), the batteries are known for dropping off fast after a given voltage.

Swap out your battery with a known good one, I think its battery, or regulator related.

By the way check out some videos on youtube under lipo fire, or lipo explosion !
Would that make sense though if you can turn the phone back on and continue using it, i.e. the battery still has a decent charge?