View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I cook this and EzInput in, my reg is set to make Sywpe the default SIP, you can modify the reg if you prefer it as a secondary.
The way it seems to work for me is the last one cooked in is that one that's the default. I'm assuming there are regedits in each that set it as the default and that the last one cooked in overwrites all the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstone86 View Post
have the 6.5.x builds reached the speed and stability of 6.5 yet? Im on 21905 and im tempted 2 upgrade bc i want something new. What would you guys recommend? Should i stick with 6.5 for stability?
I've been on 6.5.X since I first tried it and haven't looked back. What bugs are you referring to exactly. My ROM is pretty bug free, I believe.

Edit: K, so I've edited or deleted all my post to remove references of it. If it's that serious, you guys can edit or delete any of your posts that quote any of my posts, as I'm unable to edit someone elses. I'd hate to bring anyone's wrath down on PPCGeeks.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-07-2010 at 08:47 PM.