View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
WOW, everytime I love more my Diamond, and that is because of all your incredible work , sorry all your rEVOlutionary work with HTC Diamonds.
We would always be in debt with you, my Friend. in simple words you have been our HERO for our Phone, you will be for ever a Legend, you will be in every imagio of our phone thoughts. You make our girlfriends, wifes, parners, etc stop DESIRE Diamonds and want to Touch our phone (as a Pro).
You have been a quiet brilliant history, Smart enough to be always in the middle of the WildFire of the Pure sence of what a Phone could be.
We, you, us, we don't need to find a phone, we need an AmiKam that will make phone be as good as our Sence can Tilt.
Thanks, Totally Thanks for a wonderful Trip in the EVOlution of our phone.
Best Regars Sabroso.

P.S.: I know there is a long list of things that we need to thanks, but Thanks to fix the "Scroll up" with the K-pad. Shame that I can't find a solution to make work inside the "Outlook Mobile" the function of display internet images (inside the body of the email) or "download internet pictures" (inside the body of the email) in any account HOTMAIL or GMAIL.
thank u for all the kind words... i was only putting up here what i do for myslef... its always nice to share with others.
especially if helps out.
so far EVO is nice... i think its perfect besides the huge size of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
I figured the GTX theme out and there was a fix on the main XDA site for it.

This is kind of unrelated but is there a different utility besides incall Screen tweak to use with the diamonds? There are few times when the phone doesn't wake up after hanging up.
Thanks;
im happy it worked out for u.
i dont know of anything else that can make the screen pop back on as soon as u take away from your ear.
but u can always google search or try to search xda... i didnt find one when i did... but u might.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils