View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen lock problem

TBH, I know majority of those and used them myself. There are a few I dont know so I dont know if they are the culprit or not. These are the ones I dont know, you could try uninstalling them and see what happens. If everything goes fine for a day or so, add them on 2 at a time until it happens again. Should help narrow it down.

Star wars light saber (just fun)
Compass
Syncmypix
Epocrates
Wikidroid
Flashlight
Advanced task killer
ALoqa
Place directory

Do me a favor before uninstalling all of those, just uninstall the advanced task killer and then see what happens. Android OS has its own built in task manager so a task killer isnt necessary and in some cases can close programs that are essential for some things to work properly.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!