View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK& GTX|XDA_UC|30MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTT

i just installed CHT 1.8 and CHT Editor 1.8 on V12 and i noticed a rather large start up memory loss.but my device still ran great and was just about as fast as it was before with the CHT 1.7 cooked in but i decided that i liked CHT 1.8 enough to just deal with the slight loss of speed and memory but i still wanted to delete manillafull.xml and then see if i could then rearrange my screen tabs,because i havent been able to rearrange my home screen tabs since i was using the BLK V-series roms.i havent been able to rearrange any of the tabs on any of the CHT-series roms.and even after i deleted manillafull.xml i still couldnt rearrange any of the tabs but i did notice that my memory after a fresh start was increased quite a bit.easily back to where it was when CHT 1.7 was on the rom and maybe even then some.but i still do notice a very slight amount of lag,or speed loss when clicking on the tabs,but the lower slider hasnt slowed at all.the bottom tab slider is just as fast as it was before.very responsive.And i do like CHT 1.8 quite a bit more than CHT 1.7. CHT 1.8 has a few more real nice options avalable that CHT 1.7 doesnt have. I cant wait for a new release that has CHT 1.8 cooked in.I think that once CHT 1.8 is cooked into the rom it will get rid of the slight amount of lag or speed loss that it has when i simply just installed CHT 1.8 over CHT 1.7 with the CHT 1.8 cab and the CHT 1.8 Editor cab.but dont get me wrong even with CHT 1.8 installed via cab V12 handles everything just fine and is still very fast.also the CHT Editor works from the home screen now without having to use the bhars CHT Editor fix cab which has made the CHT Editor work for me from the home screen everytime.Still the best rom available even with all of the Maxsense roms available now.Bhars rom with CHT is still by far the best looking,cleanest,neatest,most customizable,and user friendly roms out there.I think its going to be pretty hard to beat.Ive tried pretty much every rom for the CDMA TP2 and Bhars roms are my favorite and have been since the beta release. I just wish the ##codes# functioned again.Everything else is as close to perfect as WM 6.5.X and Sense-anything can get.Great roms.Thanks alot for sharing them.especially us who flash every update.because they seem to just keep gettn better with every update.

Last edited by lbcary; 06-07-2010 at 04:30 PM.