View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
what is going wrong? and which gtx are u trying to install?
WOW, everyday I love more my Diamond, and that is all because of all your incredible work AmiKam , I'm Sorry now all your rEVOlutionary work with HTC Diamonds will evol to EVO.
Of course We would always be in debt with you, my Friend. in simple words you have been our HERO for our Phone, you will be for ever a LEGEND, you will be in every IMAGIO (remembers) of our phone thoughts. You make our girlfriends, wifes, parners, etc stop DESIRE (real) Diamonds and want to Touch our phone (as a PRO).
You have been a quiet brilliant history, SMART enough to be always in the middle of the WILDFIRE of the Pure Sence of what a Phone could be.
We, you, us, we don't need to find a phone, we need an AmiKam that will make phone be as good as our Sence can Tilt.
Thanks, Totally Thanks, for a wonderful Trip in the EVOlution of our phone.
Best Regards Sabroso.

P.S.: I know there is a long list of things that we need to thank you, but Thanks to fix the "Scroll up" with the K-pad. Thanks to make our Live really enjoy-able with our Shinning Diamonds.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 07-15-2010 at 01:11 PM.