View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
I seem to be having an issue with MMS. I can't send and I can't receive. When I try to send, I don't have a choice to put a phone number. I can only put an email address. Can someone please point me to the right cab or fix? I have searched but I wanted to make sure it's the right one to use with mightyrom, latest build. Thanks so much.
Points at page 1.