View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:31 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASNIC View Post
Only issue I've found in the r13b1 is that if the keyboard is open, the phone will ring, but the screen you are on (i.e. text messaging) stays... The only way to answer and see the caller is to close the keyboard.

Not sure if that is common with Com5 or not.

Other than that I'm Loving the ROM.

Only other thing I would say is my battery Life is down... But I'm thinking that's the phone\battery, as the last few ROMs I've been on have had the same issue.
Yeah that's definitely not good if the keyboard is open and you can't answer a call without closing it, maybe deck can look into that when he comes around or you can pm him and let him know of the issue. Well you have to give the phone time to adjust from the new rom so it usually takes a couple of discharges/charges and things tend to smooth out as far as the battery lasting and things in the rom running smoother, I never really pay much attention to the battery discharge until after I have had the new rom on the phone for a few days and a few charging sessions.