View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Longview
PPCGeeks Regular

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I'm pretty sure most people here are heavy user's..

Yes, it consumes memory, but there is still no lag....
are those memory numbers that important to ya'll?

This is still the fastest UI i have ever used... Not sure why the numbers are they way the are, but my only concern is that its fast...
I have had zero problems with speed. And the battery lasts over 2 days for me with what I would call "medium" use. Hard to complain there. Really, the only valid complaints are that this ROM is still young, but we all know it will mature nicely (clean up some widget actions and such).

Exactly why are you still reading this thread, Siff? You complained about it before it was released. You are complaining about it now. Obviously, this isn't the ROM for you. I have tried the NRG ROMs, the Mighty ROMs, the X ROMs. They aren't for me. And guess what - I QUIT READING THOSE THREADS. Not sure why you insist on dropping in once a week to complain about something you don't intend to use.

Oh, crap. I think I just fed the troll.
This post has been thanked 2 times.