View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:58 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
OK so MaxSense is pretty and cute and you can move things around nicely.... But it also a bloated slow memory hog that is just an overlay on top of windows ui. I have been using it for a week now and have(had) it customized exactly how I liked it and it was looking good, but as for a very heavy smart phone user I don't think this is a real option. It consumes gobs of memory and almost 90% of processor power. It's like a hot stripper, fun to look at and fun to play with but not the thing you want to have full time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post
wow I couldn't have said it any better. I was wondering if I was the only person having issues
I'm pretty sure most people here are heavy user's..

Yes, it consumes memory, but there is still no lag....
are those memory numbers that important to ya'll?

This is still the fastest UI i have ever used... Not sure why the numbers are they way the are, but my only concern is that its fast...

This post has been thanked 3 times.