View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:30 AM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Vins_Best.....looks good so far. I installed Cookie 1.8 on it, runs smooth. Thanks for putting the "old" taskbar and slider back in.
After a few hours playing around, I've got to say this is my favorite rom yet. Unless I missed something it seems that BG4all is gone, along with the entire sensemods folder. I only noticed it because I usually go in and turn all that stuff off right away. I think that BG4all was slowing things down a bit, it always seemed to get quicker when I turned it off.

Anyway, this rom is just the way I like it. Clean, easy to read, and fast. I don't even mind not having cookie cause it's so easy to install with sashimi and I'm sure there will be a 1.81 version in a few days anyway. No point baking in a package that's about to change.

Battery usage looks great. It's sitting idling at about 55 mA.

This one's a keeper, I'll be sure to put it in my archive.

Thanks Vin!
This post has been thanked 1 times.