View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:32 PM
brandonpa
PPCGeeks Regular

brandonpa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 'DROID INCREDIBLE' --- HD2? Flash to WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
WM to the Inc won't happen. WM is on the way out so you might as well switch to android , that way you won't have to reset all day and put up with constant lags. And you won't run out of memory.

Sent from my Droid Incredible with Tapatalk Pro
What we know of windows mobile is on the way out, but Windows mobile isn't gone and it won't be gone, for a long time.

But in response to the creator of this forum. I came from the imagio to this phone (purchasing out right). I do love my imagio and I have been with Windows Mobile (or microsoft mobile products) for over 6 years. So for me to change operating systems at full cost is a huge change for me. However, the biggest problem with the imagio it is slow, it gets bogged down easily, and unless you have the extended battery the life of the phone sucks as well. That said, there are tweaks and they finally cracked the SPL to load up custom roms which does help greatly in extending the battery life as well as does speed the phone up, but unfortunately it only works so much due to the limitations of the hardware. I'm am curious on what WM7 will be like. I see this phone as a stepping stone for potential (i use that term very lightly) WM7 in the future, but time will tell.