View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: EVO Expensive! REQUIRES Everything Data + $10, over 2X the cost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
You MUST have an everything data plan.

$120 / month minimum, 1 phone! No wonder they're selling the phone cheap!

$99 everything data & voice + $10 4G premium (see other posts)=$110 + some universal access fees & taxes = $120 min

Some of us have been around for a while with Sprint & get $40 shared family 1000 min (2 phones), + 15 unlimited data for both phones, + $5 for extra 200 min = $60, 1200 min. unlimited data; 2 phones 3G, was running over 300KB download of latest Energy ROM on TP2.

You cannot add anything to your current old plan to make this work! You must change to everything data!

I know this has been discussed in bits & pieces on page x of thread # yyy, but I didn't see it anywhere in the first few pages of the $10 sticky thread or today at all layed out well. So *byte* me if your a EVO flag waver & don't like this post. And yes, I know there's a $69 plan you can get to work with EVO... a whoppen 400 some voice min... wahoo... doesn't work 4 me! Love the phone, hate the real cost... an extra $700 a year for just 1 phone & still have to pay for the other TP2 voice & data costs!!!
Your a little behind on your research, but the basic plan you can get for the evo is only gonna cost you 79.99 before taxes which includes only 450 mintues and unlimited everything else, if you pull one of the discount tricks you could be paying only 59.99 a month plus tax, I pay only $150 for 4 phones, and have unlimited everything and 1600 minutes.