View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:35 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Is there some sort of editor or something that exists out there to fix the sprint nav icon? I want to put the icon on my main screen, because I use gps to find crap all the time.. I dont want to "dirty" up this beautiful interface with a white file explorer icon.

One of the best things about this rom besides the totally innovative interface TF3D done right... is the icons.

Reading through this thread I have found 2 fix cabs since 6/5 is that correct? arksoft and the volume?

in the last release arksoft kept crashing on me, and I think the task manager has been performing better than arksoft for me so far. Is it worth patching? Does it still crash? that was pretty annoying and you can jump to an open program in task manager really easily by double tapping..

working on the ark thing now...i installed a fresh version over ark---it went wompy for a while (saying there were errors) but let it install and everything's fine now, other than the fields----but at least no crashes.....so long story, it's in the works.
I installed my own version of nav
This post has been thanked 2 times.