View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:14 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
Big, got the 5/6 version installed and am still lovin' it. Love the new widgets. Did notice 2 things that I wanted to make you aware of.
1. The Voice Command problem is still there. When I click 'Enable', then OK, I get an error message that says it cannot save all changes. If I run the MSVC cab referenced earlier, it fixes the problem.
Meant to add to this release, but didnt.. will on next release

2. Still seeing some strange reaction when invoking ArkSwitch from the taskbar icon (top right). Have not been able to identify what is causing this. When I start fresh after the flash, it works just like I would expect. After using the ROM for a while, it gets weird. It does one of three things.
a. Error message "Typeload Exception at ArkSwitch.Programs.Menu()
b. Get a screen that has the first line just like your example in post #1 (ArkSwitch + 4 icons + time) but a totally white screen below this
c. Like b. except the white screen is transparent showing the front screen. In this mode, no icon on the screen is 'live' and I have to soft reset.
Thought this might be 'low memory' of something like that but haven't found a repeatable cause. After a soft reset, it works fine again for a while. I would label this a 'quirk' since I usually don't need to use ArkSwitch as a mainstream program. BTW, I can run ArkSwitch from the tools menu w/o any of these problems so I am wondering if it might be related to the way it is invoked from the Taskbar. FYI.

looking into

Another question: Is there any way to control the order of Favorites in contacts (to control the order in the Favorites Widget)? I remove them and add them to get the order that I want but they get 'reset' after each flash (after syncing from Outlook) into an odd order (not alpha by first or last name). Just curious.

not right now, but will add to list.. probably not hard to add

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Wondering if anyone has noticed the data connection widget not switching *on* when data is connected. Not sure if it is just me, will flashdance to see if this clears the prob, just wondering. Friggin great job Big!!! Patiently awaiting the next update.

Btw are you gonna be switching to another version of Opera?? 9.7 build or 10 final?? Having issues with pages loading even after multiple SR. TIA
working with Max on data connection widget now...

opera 10 beta is loaded now, but opera 10 final will be on next ROM release

This post has been thanked 3 times.