View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:23 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

i just started work on complete themes and i had an idea...

what i plan to do is release cabs for different theme's and layouts combined..
reason for this is because some layouts will require different widget backgrounds..

so what i will do is have probably 5 or 10 different layout options and all those options will have all three of my pro/trans/white gloss themes....

That should get things started right....
That way you will be able to look at screens i post of all 3 panels and choose what you want your to look like and download a single cab to do it all!!

or course this will be exclusive for my ROM only, because i preload all my widget backgrounds to device!

look to have this week, if not sooner!

This post has been thanked 7 times.