View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:42 AM
SporkLover
Almost a VIP

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO not WORTH the switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
The Android users are the ones who do not understand what you can do and not do with the tp2.

SM is a must and it will be years before they get it on Android.And for the last time i said nothing bad about the EVO other then it is not worth the money to upgrade your plan if you have a great old family plan.

But to attack my typing is so old school all i can say is **** OFF
Kind of sad to lump people into categories. I'm a Android User, and still own my old TP2.

There isn't a gap to speak of in terms of what each platform can and can't do. The differences are really down to software available for install.

And one correction, as of the beginning of May, Slingbox Mobile has been in beta testing for Android. I wouldn't be surprised if it was released soon.

There are video's floating around of it on various Android phones.

Fan boi'isms on both sides of the line are silly. It really comes down to preference, and perhaps in a few users cases.... whether or not they want to give up legacy priced plans.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G