View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 01:48 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guide: Get your MSL without sprint or CDMA workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
I was just about to post this here but I have tested it and it does work.

"Before doing this make sure you have aLogcat. Also its easier to find your MSL if you go into logcat and "clear log" before doing these steps.

**Refer to the attached pictures if you get lost**
  • So step 1 is to go to your dialer and enter ##DATA# or ##3282# which will bring up the EPST menu
  • Once the menu pops up just select "View Mode"
  • At this point you will see a screen with 3 selections.
  • From here either press and hold the Home Key and select aLogcat if you ran it before, go to your tray and run Logcat.
  • After opening Logcat it will update, once it finishes press "Menu" and "Pause" the log.
  • Then scroll until you see a group of entries labeled "I/EpstBroadcastReciever" which should be green
  • Locate the line that has "MSL Code=" at the end of it"
tried this and it didnt work for me.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.