View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:49 PM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼NEW WIDGETS-23563 ROMs UP!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
its saying im roaming and it wont let me do *228
Sometimes I have to do it several times before it works, and for some reason on weekend nights it seems to not work that often. Maybe it's just me. I did have to call VZW one time a few weeks ago because I couldn't program, told customer service that I did the "update" I found on the "web". I don't know what VZW's policy on custom ROMs is but I just acted like I didn't know what I was doing and they were able to program it over the phone for me. If you call *22899 (adding 99 goes straight to programming) a couple of times and it doesn't work tell them you did the windows upgrade and now you can't make calls. I think you may have to wait until Monday morning though.

http://www.pcdphones.com/phone_downl...zon%20Wireless

I guess I just re-read what you were saying, it won't let you dial *228 at all? That happened to me once, I can't remember what I did. If I remember I'll post it.