View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:19 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by effist View Post
Ha! Well I am one of the ones not so hot on Anistasia for only 1 reason, the icons reflection look irritates the hell out of me. I can change them yes but that is a lot of icons to change one by one by one . I have done that on the latest neo release will do it again but its sure not fun . So play that fiddle for me too!

Its just my +1 vote to a hope for a future dual release of ana and no ana.

(and no this is not an attempt to start an argument, I love you all!)
LOL..Good 1.

Ok off subject...But since some of the coolest ppl are in this thread...I gotta post here. So I went to the Sprint store and played around with the EVO. VERY NICE PHONE!! But just like any app phone....It got boring!! Even after about 30 minutes of playing with it. The only thing I liked about it was the screen was gigantic!! AND it was really responsive. The TP2 slows down and lags and sometimes gets annoying. My conclusion was that I will stick with the TP2. The EVO is just another boring Android phone. Apps after Apps after Apps is all it does. How boring is that! I can do pretty much anything on my TP2. Even run Android!! Just thought Id throw that out there for all of you wanting to jump ship to join the band wagon.

Last edited by youngpro83; 06-05-2010 at 11:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.