View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:54 PM
linzgeneral
PPCGeeks Regular

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Deck, just want to give a shout out for how great this rom is. The only gripe I have is that it is huge not leaving much memory available, but the weird thing about that is that it never freezes or seem to slow down - must be a mental thing assuming if memory is high the phone will drag. Plus I guess you do have to sacrifice space to keep all of the goodies and this rom is stocked, no need to install much more. I thought I might drop a note because in my opinion, this is by far the best 6.5 rom available, certainly the best I have used. I love the Cookie homescreen add-on so that makes 6.1 a non option for me. I have tried a lot of them (6.5), and all of the more popular ones. None is even close to as smooth, fast and reliable. Even the dreaded sleep of death has been a non issue - used to get that 15 times a day with danger mouse rom. I purposely waited well over a month waiting for the issues to surface, like they always seems to, but I am still waiting - nothing yet. I am getting itchy to try something else when I catch myself and think, "Oh yeah, this one is perfect- there is nothing to improve"...lol Great job and thanks again. =D>