View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 PM
JDub0820
PPCGeeks Regular

JDub0820 is keeping up the good workJDub0820 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

[QUOTE=amjman;1794197]Wow JDub0820-the one on the left looks awesome. how can i put that on my TP2 as a background, with the colors to match? FANTASTIC work on that one!

let us know!

These are all simply graphics that I have designed that are simply more options to what Big already offers that are built in his rom, such as his Pro-Gloss, Trans-Gloss and White-Gloss. In order for you to get these onto your TP2 I would need to get you the files and then you would have to manually edit each widget and use these backgrounds. From what I understand, maxSense will eventually support an automated option to change themes, but I do not believe there is any timetable for this as there are more pressing issues to address first. If there is interest I will make these publicly available...I have reverted back to icon work currently though trying to get a more complete set, and while I will not promise anything, I would be willing to consider requests for colors or theme ideas in the future. Let me know if you want any of what I have so far.
This post has been thanked 3 times.