View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
anyone having problems with youtube on the 21905 mikrom build. it starts to load then it crashes and goes back to the home screen
Thanks AmiKAM, respond time/performace is really good in 21xxx serie.
Just want to report and old bug, all the images sudenly turn blur (animation, static images, all the skin). After reboot everything normal, I don't remember you report that like 3 weeks ago, but it is my first time with that BUG.
I will try to search WHY OUTLOOK MOBILE, don't work the "download internet pictures" function inside an email.
Also I report like 2 weeks ago, that you have enter the regedit values for Google maps in Dword or Binary value, but it only works if you add it as "STRING VALUE" (even if the value is a number "1") , I know is not logical, but it is the only way to make "aGPS" works in Google Maps.
Best Regards Sabroso

P.S.: IRONRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Sabroso, the local BestBuy stores don't sell them. I checked last year. And online, I see $199 right now. Give me a link to the $49 and I'm there!
here is the link, but as I said I can't find one store with the phone yet.
link
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HTC+-+To...EARS%20UPGRADE
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 06-05-2010 at 07:54 PM.