View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Mr_Shields
PPCGeeks Regular

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼6-5 23563 Upping Soon!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
you can flash task 29 from sd the same way as flashing any other rom....just rename the "signed_RUU.nbh" to RHODIMG.nbh...pull the battery, put it back in, POWER DOWN + POWER flashes any rom
Will do. I'm downloading BigMaxSense 6/5 rom right now. Once done, I'll try that.

The task 29 I downloaded didn't have a signed_RUU.nbh file in it. Can I just add any one or do I need a specific one. I think I read somewhere where I can use a splash screen or something?

EDIT: Ok, so I'm still having issues with Task 29. I have one that is an exe file and I have one that came in a .rar file. I also have one in .zip. The instructions say to just unzip and run it. Where do I unzip it to? How do I run the exe file when it is not recognized as a pocket pc program? I renamed the .nbh file from the rar that I had and tried to flash like I do my roms...it acts like its flashing, then I get 0058002 in red letters at the top of the screen and it goes back to bootloader. I put the battery back in and it reloads the 06/03 release. Am I really this big of a noob?

[IMG]h[/IMG]

Last edited by Mr_Shields; 06-05-2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 1 times.