View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I was careful to say thread. This thread will hit EOL at one point or another.

I think Mike has another phone already guys...
Or once Mike decides to release a final version...

As for Mike getting another phone...I could believe it as he hasn't been on so maybe he is diving into something new...who knows its all speculation...

I am waiting to see what Apple does if they go CDMA...otherwise I will stick to WP7...just can't see myself going Droid...

Keep in touch Mordy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
There are a couple of things i'm worried about switching over to android
1. I will lose some nice Internet sharing wifi apps
2. Ill lose nanogroove (no more free grooveshark streaming without being a vip
3. The customizations

Im not switching for awhile im sticking to my tp2 with FF as long as i can but as soon as wp7 comes out i think its time to move on.
Kinda the same boat...so don't rock it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
LIES, dont spread them... he would never not tell us if he got a new phone first... Mikes just not like that
Shouldn't reply but I will....you just never know man....like you I hope he isn't moving on...but you can only do so much with a phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
I'm in Africa and can't even get a signal. My buddy is sitting here talking on his iPhone right now though...
Africa Africa....

Quote:
Originally Posted by afripino View Post
so....when are we going to change the title to not say "update available!"
it keeps me thinking Mighty released something. perhaps we can go back to the old naming system where the last update date was in the title? just a thought.
Guess it doesn't matter to me about the title...like what do you hit refresh every couple days and be like OMG he released something....if you want to keep up to date....just watch his website...