View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I am with you on the Anastasia. It looks great, but for me actual usage is more difficult. Of course, I am an old coot compared to most here, so my eyes are not what they use to be.

I rolled back to V3 as well for the same reason. Wish I could find just the white ana flip clock though. I love it but cannot find it as a standalone install in Dinik's thread.
Here you go bud. I believe this is the one I used that changed the clock to the one your talking about.

DINIK_-_Anastasia_-_CHT_v1.0[1].cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you guys dont like dinik stuff then ask for older rom or put your own mods over them, i dont see where the issue is really. this is the first rom that i use cooked in taskbar and slider so i know you can dl over both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
I second that.
I third it. I actually like the Anastasia. And if it were the other way around. We who like the Anastasia would be downloading cabs over the regular Pluto. So its only fair that it go both ways. If you dont like the Mods then just find cabs to change them to whatever you want. Im sticking and voting to keep Anastasia! Less for me to install.

This post has been thanked 2 times.