View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:55 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼6-5 23563 Upping Soon!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobaroo View Post
I cant seem to find a way to get this downloaded. When I click on the Sprint logo, it will not come up to the download. I went down to the mirror site, and it goes about 50% of the download and then times out. Any suggestionsI already have the 5-30 installed and want to update to this 6-3.

Looks like all the links are down for right now. I just tried them all and got a 404 error. Big might be uploading updayes to the roms he has to offer, except for the 6.5 as we are really going to need to tear that thing apart. Be patient, please and we will try to get you a fresh rom shortly...I know you weren't complaining.

EDIT: yep, looks like Big is rearranging the post to take away the 6.5 roms so expect for links to be back up shortly.

This post has been thanked 1 times.