View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:46 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Not that I dislike Dinik's stuff at all. It really looks cool. Just harder for me to read and use. I love the clock. As I mentioned, I would like to be able to install just the clock but cannot find it.

Not sure what you are saying with the little violin guy. I don't think anyone was whining or complaining. Just a different take on the mod.

I personally don't like to install taskbars. My experience is that the odds of having issues caused by an installed custom taskbar are higher than from ones cooked in. But, that could just be me.
tell me what taskbar you want. it wont screw anything up if your worried about the volume issue i have edited tb's with new dll's in them so it wont happen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.