View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:26 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
The crashing Youtube app and the built in HTC Album Video Player are the only things I've not been able to get working so far. To clarify, when trying to open a Windows Media File, HTC Album just shows a black screen and does not close with the task manager for some reason.

Nevertheless, thanks so much for everything amikam! I hope you know that all your Diamond effort has been really appreciated, and that we're going to miss you.
Best to you and yours,
R
thanks for the info... and the appreciation.
ill look into it, as soon as its fixed ill upload it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.