View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:57 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Sadly for me, it looks like Vin and everyone on this forum are pretty hot on Anastasia. For me it just makes the phone harder to read, the taskbar is unreadable and the clear slider gets cluttered when the background shows through it. Plus, even on V2 it seems there's a performance hit. I suspect that since I seem to be the only one who feels this way, when cookie 1.8 comes out I expect Vin will still be cooking it up with Anastasia. So I either have to move on to another ROM or stay with his last Plutonium V3, (which is still the best rom I've found out there.) and try to upgrade it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I am with you on the Anastasia. It looks great, but for me actual usage is more difficult. Of course, I am an old coot compared to most here, so my eyes are not what they use to be.

I rolled back to V3 as well for the same reason. Wish I could find just the white ana flip clock though. I love it but cannot find it as a standalone install in Dinik's thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I like plut v3 cookie as well. still have it on my tp2, inactive at the moment but my wife my snag it. lol. awesome rom along with neodium. I like the some of the anastasia tweaks (slider) but find myself wanting the gfreak taskbar back.
Same here.... Vin's Plutonium Co0kie builds have been far and away my favorite TP2 ROM versions to date. Plus, the new Anastasia flavor just has too much tinting on everything, in order to achieve the thick glass look, for my taste. Nonetheless, hopefully Vin will consider continuing the Plut line in future for us hardcore fans. Please! Maybe an ultimate Plutonium 239 line or something, hehehe...

Best to all,
R
This post has been thanked 1 times.