View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:40 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Wow JDub0820-the one on the left looks awesome. how can i put that on my TP2 as a background, with the colors to match? FANTASTIC work on that one!

let us know!

also-on another note-although the swipe right brings you the screen with your contacts (the screen with the analog clock) how do I make it so that once I tap the person that it dials them? I have two or three people I talk to/call like 10 times a day at least each, and this would be very helpful.

GREAT WORK on the ROM-and this goes for everyone involved. this ROM is awesome. I am still getting used to things-and it is true, there is a learning curve-even for a computer expert with 30 years of experience!

Last ? for now....can i take the sprint icon/others off of the top bar-or is it not customizable? Is there another Icon I can use for the BT that would indicate whether or not the headset is connected-versus the standard icon there that IS tappable to turn it on & off? thanks all for any help!

amjman
Quick link for contacts will bring up all contact info...I believe Big is working on "setting" a number for each contact.

As far as custom taskbars-----------I haven't tried any and I have not heard of anyone trying any. Here's what you can do, go to the software/theme page and search taskbars. DL a few that look good (with the icons you want) and run them....test to make sure they don't break the ringer/sounds/volume controll/or cause freezing...and report back with what you've found.