View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:24 PM
amjman
N00b

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
here are a couple more theme concepts I am working on...so I have three themes that I feel are near, if not already complete. a blue, Orange/Green and a red/black. (blue screen shot is several pages back). I am honestly just playing around with different ideas, I started helping Big out with some icons and have been loving it...took a little break from the icons (sorry Big) for a little bit to design these widget background themes.

Wow JDub0820-the one on the left looks awesome. how can i put that on my TP2 as a background, with the colors to match? FANTASTIC work on that one!

let us know!

also-on another note-although the swipe right brings you the screen with your contacts (the screen with the analog clock) how do I make it so that once I tap the person that it dials them? I have two or three people I talk to/call like 10 times a day at least each, and this would be very helpful.

GREAT WORK on the ROM-and this goes for everyone involved. this ROM is awesome. I am still getting used to things-and it is true, there is a learning curve-even for a computer expert with 30 years of experience!

Another ? for now....can i take the sprint icon/others off of the top bar-or is it not customizable? Is there another Icon I can use for the BT that would indicate whether or not the headset is connected-versus the standard icon there that IS tappable to turn it on & off? thanks all for any help!

amjman

PS-darned this is the third edit-anyone have some working SIP phone software working on this/other 6.5.X ROMS that allows use of the BT headset for the VoIP calls? I have tried X-Pro Softphone and it does not work-and maybe one or two others. Suggestions? THANKS

Last edited by amjman; 06-05-2010 at 01:41 PM.