View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:42 PM
radar369
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
Re: People ditching iphones for the Evo

And just to let you guys know...my brother went and got an iPhone.......I was highly pissed at the time and told him he could have bought a HD2 for $99 (he signed a new contract with AT&T and paid $299 for a iPhone 3G.......not a 3Gs......that's right....no typo)! Well.........Android BLOWS AppleOS and Windows Mobile (and possibly Windows Phone 7 too) out of their drawers!

They way I see it:
AppleOS is like a big room (about the size of a football field depending on which model you get, 8g, 16g or 32g if they have the 32) and you can fill it up with a whole bunch of junk......or you can fill it up with a lot of stuff that you need.....or you can fill it up with both.....pretty much up to you but from what I experienced that's about it! One thing for sure though is you will not be getting out of that room......you're just trapped!

Android is like.....its like........like being the internet.....being able to go anywhere you want...anytime you want.....with the least amount of restrictions! Do what you wanna do, be where you wanna be....HELL be WHO you wanna be......limitless information.....the luxury of a smooth ride but not paying an arm and a leg for it.........simply put, Android is "The Easy Button!"

Windows Mobile is like the guy you see in the same classroom everytime the bell rings and you have to go to your next......and at the end of the school day you're driving home or car pooling with friends (AppleOS) or beaming to where ever you wanna go (Android) and they're still getting on the yellow schoolbus that's the same size as a Dodge Ram 1500!

By the way...........I'm still pissed @ my brother!

Last edited by radar369; 06-05-2010 at 04:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.