View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHruby
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I love my TP2 and I love Windows Mobile.

I've read a few different opinions on a few different websites and some people seem to think that Windows Mobile is on it's way out and that it's just a matter of time (not much time from what some say).

I'm at the point where I'm feeling the itch to upgrade my phone again; however, I don't think there is something on the Sprint Network that would be an upgrade to TP2 and still be Windows driven.

Will there be? Or will I finally have to move to Droid if I want to upgrade and/or change out my phone?

It's a serious question and I'd love to here what some of you experts (compared to me) have to say.

Is Windows Mobile on its way out?

Thanks,

KCHruby
Not over for me!
I'm waiting to see what WP7 is like before I dump WinMo. :P