View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmast View Post
Yeah, I've messed around with both csv formats that google can export. Because I have relied so heavily on that File As category for the past couple of years my contact list is such a hot mess. Every time that I've tried to manually finesse it a bit I just give up. It's about 200 contacts, so I may just end up starting from scratch and be done with it. Is it just me or can you only sort the contact list by first name?
I am only seeing them sorted by first name too. Hopefully Google fixes that in a future update. I really liked that "File As" option in WinMo contacts. I have several that are filed under the company name, and finding them on the Evo has been tricky.