Thread: Can't find Qik
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:59 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't find Qik

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I think the qik app is just buggy... i bet thats why it isnt showing on the market... they prob are fixing it. I got the same thing so did my friend....

cant verify your phone number either cuz the txt never comes.
Well on the flipside, Fring works pretty well. No rear camera support and the app is still pretty raw, but it does work.

After a couple updates, Fring will probably be better than Qik anyway. I really like being able to add your skype contacts, your MSN messenger contacts, etc.

I just hate how it shows everyone several times if you have them in your Skype, MSN, etc. I seriously have everyone's name like 4 or 5 times in my Fring list (and 2 or 3 will be signed in, and right next to it 2 or 3 of the exact same name will be offline).

Once they get everyone's name to only show up once in Fring (no matter how many services they may or may not be signed into) then Fring will be a killer app. Heck, it's already pretty great.