View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Im new Im new I dont know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I'm glad you said that, i was reading the instructions and preparing to download the necessary files. This is why i opened this thread because there are soooo many different people saying different things. Just yesterday i read that it was unsafe to use the phone without rooting it because there were major security flaws... now the word is dont root?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
That's my position too, don't update, don't root. Learn the phone, etc., in the meantime. Patience is a virgin, ah, I mean virtue.
totally agree with both of you guys. I really feel like a noob myself and want to enjoy the phone a little bit before I decide to root it. coming from the constant flashes of windows mobile, I can use the break to be honest. lol.