View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:20 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Im new Im new I dont know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
before i got my phone i took my pics off of my old sd card (class 6 8gb i used in my tp2) and totally formatted it in fat32... it also gave me the option to choose cluster? i think size... i left it like it was. is that ok

Also, i got the msg asking me to update the phone a few mins ago i pushed cancel so that i can root it. Is that the right thing? Part of the reason i started this thread is because i have read 100's of post on here xda and twitter some people are saying different things about this or that so i'm really trying to get some answers...
If you had the choice of "Cluster", I think that indicates you formated it using the computer. I think the safest way is to use the phone own SD format option. Menu>Settings>SD & Phone Storage>Unmount SD Card, then Format SD Card. That way you can be sure everything is set right.