View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 04:22 PM
obxKevin
PPCGeeks Regular

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Have you tried changing the video settings in TCPMP? Options - Video - changing the default selection from Direct Draw to RawFrameBuffer, or GAPI. Also, sometimes changing the video quality from High to normal can help. You didn't really state if you have problems with Audio or video so I'm kinda shooting in the dark here. TCPMP is generally a buggy program that I wish was still being developed, I really liked it alot. I went ahead and bought CorePlayer and have gotten 100% better results and use it as my default media player for everything, audio and video. The video codecs on Core Player are alot better, although it doesn't handle AC3 audio which is the trade-off with TCPMP.
My issues are mostly with the audio portion when using WMP though sometimes I get a total phone freeze. I've even tried using different conversion settings to solve the issue. Like I said, other ROMs work well with WMP. As far as TCPMP, already tried everything you suggested as well, still stutters.

Thanks for trying to help, will check out CorePlayer in the next couple of days.