View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:08 PM
weinberk
PPCGeeks Regular

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

I'm craving the old style reminder snooze options (5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, etc), vs. what I see in this new rom of dismiss or snooze (no time specified).

I believe that this is caused by the htc enhancements and you can disable it in the registry.

From another ppc post:
Quote:
In HKLM_SYSTEM_Shell_Notification_OEM:
Change value for CustomUIDLL from NotificationLayout.dll to NotificationLayoutXX.dll

You'll get the default Windows notification box instead of the TouchFlo one, but TouchFlo will now give you the options for various snooze times that you're looking for.

BTW, in the future, a more informative title might get your thread more attention.
Still, I'm curious as to what other htc enhancements I'll lose should I do this.

Is there another magical way to give the snooze options and not lose other functionality? Snooze for 5, 15, 1 hr, 4 hrs, 1 day and maybe even snooze until: where you enter the time, would be fantastic!

Still loving this rom. No other real problems to speak of that I've found yet.

Would love to have you chime in Big on the possibility of a tasks widget, maybe a combined tasks and calendar widget, getting a scrollable calendar widget so that we can see more than 5 appts, and the progress of the voicemail notification widget.

Thanks so much for all of your efforts. This is the single most impressive ROM that I've ever used and I've been playing since the beginning of the WM5 days.