View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Dai uy B
N00b

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Lock screen has a little glitch (or a feature?)

Okay, thanks to Mordy and Hookah, I got a screen shot of what I am talking about. How do I get rid of that bar below the time and date? Or looking at the bright side, maybe it is a feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
Using MR FF "stock," no progs or cabs installed, although I have changed some things in the settings. I expected the lock screen to look like Purian's examples on the first page of this thread, although perhaps those are shots of the lock screen for OF or SE.

My lock screen looks similar, with the taskbar at top, then the sliding lock icon below that; however, the "bar" at the bottom that has the time and date is not at the very bottom of the screen. Instead, there is another bar, about the same height, with the same calendar icon as my Sense calendar tab. Oddly, the calendar icon on the lock screen says "30" on it, even though today is the 31st. The sense tab has "31" on it.

Repeatable -- does it every time. Soft reset did not fix it. Same issue whether using regular lock or lock with pin. I did set a different background for my home screen as opposed to my lock screen. Once I figure out how to undo that, I will try that to see if that fixes it.

Did I find a bug (forgive me for even thinking it, MM ), or do I chalk it up to 6.5.x video glitches?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lock Screen with cal tab.jpg (5.6 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!