View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:55 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatpjdj View Post
First, let me say this thing is awesome and has HUGE potential to destroy HTC Sense.

I've been knocking this around for a while now, and I would like to make a few suggestions:

1. Needs more widgets - Make a toolkit or something so that people can easily output widgets and import them into a rom without reflashing. Some FB/IM widgets and more clocks would make this a totally unique experience! Existing widgets need more customization options (more scale options!)

2. Visible snap-points for the editor. It's really annoying to take out the stylus and try to line everything up, especially for us who suffer from OCD :P.

3. Interface needs a bit of tweaking - for example, if I hit the star icon from my home screen, then the hardware back button, I get taken to the weather tab, not my home screen again.

Another example: would be nice if the alerts menu opened the call/im/email when you pressed on it, instead of having to close the alert first, then press the appropriate icon. <--- This one is a deal breaker for me.

4. Taskbar customizer. Just a suggestion

noted---thank you for the imput. these are all being looked at right now.