View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:53 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
I know this was just released last night and there is still some work to do but I thought I might bring some things to your attention. Do not get me wrong, this ROM is a beast that needs just a few minor tweaks. I love it and most likely will stick with it for a long time. Just gave it a 5 star rating

Using the Sprint 23563 Version

Current Issues that I have noticed:

Having many issues with the screen switching when I open the keyboard. When I try to open it to type a text the icons do not auto minimize so it makes them over lap the text box. Most of the time it will switch back and forth to landscape and portrait mode a few times then stop on the wrong layout.

It is kind of hard for me to open the start menu, normally I have to tap it a good 2-3 times before it responds.

The top task bar seems to over lap the task bar it changes to when you open up another menu such as the start menu. The only way I can get the one underneath to the correct task bar is to go back into another menu and exit it.

At times the home icon will not respond making the rest of the home screen freeze for a few seconds. Normally happens after I push the power key to get the screen to come back on.

Would like to see integrated into the ROM:

The Swype keyboard program... Its simply amazing.

A way to add contacts to the quick link buttons. Maybe I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I don't like the fact that I have to hold the Favorite icon down to do what I want with them. Kinda makes it hard to make a quick phone call while I am driving (I know, i shouldn't be on the phone then but the world is a busy place.)

Sorry for the wall of text! Good job, Great ROM!
thanks for the response---for start menu, hit the hardware key---it always works, I've had issues with the screen icon as well---it's hardware key for me (it's the windows icon on hardware key)